Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Slowness?

I've been blogging now for 3+ years. As I pulled up my chair to begin this post, I realized a trend. Every year, during the month of September, my blog posts decrease. Hmmmm.

It's no secret that adjusting back to "school mode" is hard. My hubs and I learn each year, again, that "quality time"...wait no "quantity time" is most definitely my Love Language. I'm a bit of a bear during this adjustment period of less time.

I'm also head over heels busy with my new class of kids. Trying to inspire, reach, teach, understand, and most of all.....figure them out! Each class is a new pot of vegetables. Thank goodness my pot this year is a sweet little group.....

Also, I can't forget precious days like this - Grace's last year in the Primary's "Freedom Parade". That's her in the blue dress (I'm beaming with pride, if you can't tell). She's growing up.




And I'll go ahead and let you in....I'm also trying to figure out life.



Yeah, that.

I read a quote the other day that's stuck with me....
"It's not hard to decide what you want your life to be about.... it's harder to decide what you're willing to give up to live that life."

...........big sigh.


 
Design by Deluxe Designs