Saturday, March 29, 2008

My two new loves...

Aside from my old two loves (Boog & Grace), I've added these two on my list...


Let me explain.
My winter candle in my living room was beginning to make me nauseous....I needed a new, springy smell and this one fit the bill perfectly. I've tried several kinds of candles - the Yankee, the Tyler candle, the cheap ones, the expensive ones....and this one, I haven't tried but heard good things about, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I bought a sweet Ambrosia smell, which is making my house smell so good right now I really don't want to leave!

And the second new love is the....ZPAC! Oh yeah! Let's hear it for the antibiotic! I've been feeling pretty yucky all week long - body aches, low grade temp., cough...the crud. I kept on thinking it would pass because it wasn't bad enough to keep me in bed. But as day 5 went on, I knew I needed some stronger meds. On Friday, I couldn't get in to see my doctor. "Not until Monday," his secretary said. Then - my hero saved the day. Boog. He put a call in while I was at work and basically said something like, "Tell the doctor it's Florence Ferrell." Bam. I got in. (.....No, I'm not secretly famous or have some power in the MD world, but our family doctor happens to be married to a lifelong friend of mine from my hometown.) SO.....it worked. I went in and said, "Doc., give me a ZPac." Done. Deal. These things are awesome. I'm feeling much better already!

So.....my Saturday's looking pretty good so far. Got the house clean....grilling some chicken for a fajita salad later....time to go take a nap with Grace!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Weekend...love the Circle E candles too!! Hope you continue to feel better.

Kelly said...

Circle E candles are the BEST! Bird of Paradise is my favorite!

The Garners said...

I agree--those are the best candles ever! I haven't tried ambrosia. Bird of Paradise is my favorite! The one I currently have was purchased in the great town of Atlanta, TX! :)

 
Design by Deluxe Designs