Thursday, May 28, 2009

Those Moments

Births. Dedications. Baptisms. Graduations. Weddings. Anniversaries. All those key moments in life. It was fun for me to go through them, but it's 100-fold more fun to watch my children go through them. I've always said that I cannot WAIT to go through the whole "prom dress shopping" madness with my girls, and I cannot WAIT to help plan their weddings. I've watched "Father of the Bride" probably a million times, and seeing the part where Annie gets the cappuchino maker from her dad......and she says "Thanks, dad...I love it more than anything in the world"....and he thinks..."My thoughts exactly..." ...... sniff. It just kills me! : )

So here are a few photos from our recent "key" moments. Sophie's dedication and Grace's graduation from Pre-K.

Church Dedication Ceremony

Her Sweet Shoes She Wore...Thanks Holly!

My Sweetie...4 months old




Grace said the closing prayer at graduation

Getting all done up before the ceremony!

My Sweetie!

4 comments:

The Keltons said...

I can't believe Grace is graduating from preschool. How fun. Sophie's little shoes look so cute. Lucy Kate has some too that I can't wait for her to wear. I love what you did with the table in the last post.

Stephanie said...

Sweetness.....

Andi said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I would love those moments but hey boy central in this household...haha!

Jamie said...

What precious moments!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs