Saturday, June 20, 2009

5 months today!!

I can't believe how fast time has flown by! One day I have a newborn, who does nothing but eat, sleep, and cry. The next, I have a full blown bouncy baby girl who loves to blow raspberries, laugh at her sister, grab my face, and "speak" with her eyes.

There are so many fun things she is doing, but mostly, I just love that she can interact with us now. She watches everything we do.....and even though she can't speak, her eyes tell us what she's thinking. She's got such a sweet disposition, and really, she only cries when she's hungry or tired. When she is though, watch out!
I am enjoying this summertime with her, and I know.....I KNOW...it's going to be 100 times harder to go back to work now, than it was when she was born. I just have to keep being thankful for a job that allows me so many breaks during the year!

Sophie, you are a true joy in our lives. We love you bunches. Before you were born, I said I didn't know how my heart would have room to love TWO kids. I just loved Grace so much, I couldn't imagine it. But it does. It's amazing how God shows us about His love for us through our children.

Water Baby!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, 5 months already. Give her some hugs and kisses for me.

Andi said...

She makes a cute water baby!!

JMass said...

She sure is sweet!

Stephanie said...

She looks SO much like Grace in that first picture Flo!!! : ) Soooo precious!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs