Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving Day!

We just got done moving the majority of our 'stuff '. Man....do we ever have too much stuff! Especially for this shack! I see a yard sale in the future.....

The inside of the shack is 95% done. There's minor touch-ups needed still, but all of it can be done with us living IN it. (Now the outside....whew! That is a task that will take quite a while. Landscaping is not my forte.)

Here's a few pics of our little shack.


Living Room Before...

Living Room After



Wood floors stained by my hubby




Fireplace redo courtesy of "you know who". Still some painting to be done....but look at the wiring ready for our flatscreen (that we don't currently own!)

The girls' room. Yes, it's for both of them....I'm telling you - tiny house here!

Our room...excuse the mess!

I'll post more pics of the kitchen and muse on my decorating dilemmas later. But right now, I must go take a shower. My dogs are barking, and I stink. Moving bites.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks amazing!!!

Love, sis

BeechemBrightSpots said...

Flo, I'm so excited to have you living right down the road. :) I'm so amazed at the transformation too! You guys are so talented! And I'm still so motivated by your declutter mode. You'd be so proud...you'll have to come and see how much I've done in just a few days. :) And you are more than welcome to put your stuff in my garage sale on July 10-11...seriously!

Heather said...

Love it...your hubby is TALENTED!! I can't wait to see after you've decorated. AND, I want to go antique shopping in Sept for our girls weekend. Have you heard of the RoundTop Antiq Show outside of Houston? It's twice a year and I can't wait to go in Oct.

The Garners said...

It looks wonderful! Cant wait to see it decorated.

Keri said...

Y'all have done an outstanding job.

Looove it!

Andi said...

Love it!!!!! It fits y'all so well! If there is anything I can help you with please let me know.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs