Monday, June 1, 2009

Updates on the Shack Coming....Until Then -

more pictures of my girls! I know, I know....in lieu of a good ol' blog, it's just good ol' photos.
Sophie's Eyes are STILL Blue! It's a medical mystery....
Sisters....

I AM very excited about a couple of things, however.

1) 2 more days of school!!! Sum-sum-summertime!

2) We're within a week of moving into the shack! I never thought I'd be excited about moving into a smaller house than we previously had. It's all about perspective, baby....perspective. (Anyhoo, if we get any smaller, next time, we'll be moving into our car.)

and finally....

3) I'm excited about life with my hubs. He's not perfect, neither am I, but I'm so blessed to be married to someone who "gets" what marriage is all about....most of the time, at least!

1 comments:

Keri said...

Wish I could hold her.

If y'all need help, let us know. Can't wait for the finished product.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs